- GH Customers – drive all the way from locations such as Bakersfield and Vandenberg Airforce Base to GH Sports – often drop by just to drop off their used shoes to donate to Project Sole! The Project Sole donation box is always at GH Sports in San Luis Obispo and always accepting shoe donations!!
- The Project Sole donation bin at GH has been filled over 10 times in the last year since our last shipment of shoes was mailed out.
- Parents bring their children into GH Sports to proudly place their “old” shoes in the Project Sole donation bin.
- All of these small acts of kindness – accompanied with the dedication of the Project Sole Team – change the lives of so many.
- We are all putting shoes on feet and smiles in hearts! This shipment of 500 shoes going out today will give shoes and huge smiles to 500 kind, ambitious, appreciative children and adults.
What Does Project Sole Do?
Project Sole is a Shoe Charity that uses [YOUR DONATED] shoes and compassion to relieve suffering, care for the poor, & enhance the quality of life in our community.
Project Sole Recycles Inventory from The Footwear Industry
How to Donate Your Shoes to Project Sole!
You can donate all of your old shoes too! If you live on California’s Central Coast, drop by GH Sports at 3765 S. Higuera, Suite 100, San Luis Obispo, CA during our business hours: Mon-Fri 10am-5:30pm & Sat 10am-5pm. Or call us at 805.541.6019.
Or, get in touch with Project Sole directly.
From our Soles to Theirs,
The GH Team