The NEWLY redesigned Avila Rash Guard is ideal for protecting the skin from sun exposure with UPF 50 + Lycra Fabric, helping with heat retention in cool temperatures, and defending against skin rashes from surfing or boogie boarding. Its blend of Nylon and Spandex make for a snug, yet stretchy, fit that’s Ideal for anything from aqua aerobics, snorkeling, wake boarding, and lounging on cooler beach days. Also can be worn under wetsuits for additional warmth.
The Avila Rash Guard gets its name from the beautiful Avila Beach near our headquarters in San Luis Obispo, CA. Avila Beach is an iconic destination for sunbathers, paddle boarders and kayakers, and both locals and tourists alike. It is also frequented by our loyal customers who regularly open water swim in Avila Beach.
- Design: Get warmth and UPF 50 + sun protection in a light weight top that you will forget your wearing.
- Fit: The extra stretchy fabric allows for a skin tight fit without being too constricting.
- Function: 5.9 oz Lycra helps keep warmth in and the sun out without creating extra drag or weight.
- Fabric: Nylon and Spandex blend gives this top the expansion properties it needs to fit like a glove.
- Made in the U.S.A.: Another garment designed, tested, cut, sewn and sold in San Luis Obispo, California.