The running icon gets the trail treatment to create a hybrid shoe that seamlessly transitions from on-road to off-road. Get the high-mileage durability that the GT-2000™ is known for plus a rugged lug outsole for extra traction on dirt paths. The DuoMax® support system and heel-to-toe GEL® cushioning offer protective stability that absorbs shock on any surface.
FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
– FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
– ASICS FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties and exceptional durability.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMS
– Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
– Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
SOLYTE 45 LASTING
– Employs 45 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft platform feel.
GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
– This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
– Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM
– A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
*All discount shoe sales are final.