Thinksport introduced their yoga mat because a majority of the mats available today are made of harmful materials such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polymer “environmental” resin (PER). So, Thinksport first and foremost set out to find a safe material that adhered to their strict chemical policy. However, Thinksport didn’t stop with just a safe material. they went on to develop a mat to be the highest performing and most comfortable mat possible.
- Safe Non-Toxic Materials – Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), PVC, Lead, Phthalates, Dioxins, and biologically toxic chemicals
- High-Performance TPE Material – Keeps you steady in the most demanding poses
- More than 50% thicker than basic mats – Increased thickness (5mm) provides better support and comfort
- Closed-cell Construction – Increased water, sweat, and bacteria resistance
- Free of Latex and Rubber
- Available Colors: Green/Black, Blue/Black, Purple/Black, Black/Black
- Dimensions: 24″ x 72″ x 1/5″ (61cm x 183cm x 5mm) – namaste Thinkers