Stability or Cushioning? Cushioning or Stability? With the new Guide ISO 2, the answer is “yes please!” The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUNTM topsole combine to give you energetic cushioning while the 2nd density medial post guides the foot through its natural gait cycle. An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, ISOFIT construction, and FORMFIT contoured footbed are just a few ways you’ll dial in the custom fit that you’ve been searching for in a stability running shoe. The Guide ISO 2 is also helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation, or the over rotation of the ankle.
- Successor to the Guide ISO
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Jacquard engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation, or the over rotation of the ankle