GH hand-made sackpack – designed and sewn at our San Luis Obispo facility. This pack is perfect to take with you while commuting on your bike, riding to the gym with your shoes and clothes, taking a trip to the beach with snacks and sunscreen, or hauling your books from class to class. Made of a flexible, lightweight, yet durable fabric, this pack will hold up use-after-use for years to come. Its seams are strengthened with reinforced stitching and its water repellent coating keeps contents dry (watch the water beads fall right off). 14″ wide by 16.5″ deep, the sack offers plenty of room for larger items such as a pair of shoes, workout accessories, water bottle, etc.
- FABRIC: The 600 Denier Magnatuff Polyester is flexible, lightweight, and strong.
- DESIGN: Sewn with reinforced stitching for strength and durability.
- FIT: The 6 mm drawcord takes pressure off the shoulder and makes the bags fit comfortably in the small of your back.
- FUNCTION: A water resistant coating on the inside keeps contents dry in fog, mist, and rain.
- MADE IN USA: Designed and manufactured in San Luis Obispo, CA – where all GH Sportswear is made.