Made of our tried, true and tested triathlon fabric (86% polyester and 14% spandex), these NEW Vortex Tri Shorts (get the matching tops here) give you quick-drying properties, durability, and comfort needed throughout your entire triathlon. Strategically designed and placed in this short is one long angular splice of colored Lycra that starts at the bottom of one leg, makes it way up and through the middle of the back, and stretches down the other leg. Beyond the stylish, curved Lycra splice there is more than what meets the eye. It shows movement even when still and offers additional stretch in a tri short that feels like a second skin. A comfy 2.5 inch waist band provides excellent support and a personalized fit so you can focus on your race not your shorts. A rear middle pocket provides enough room for a gel or electrolyte tablets. The hand-sewn, fast-drying pad is anatomically shaped and eliminates bunching; flatseam stitching along legs prevents rubbing and chafing; leg grippers at the bottom keep these shorts from moving around. This is a must-have for your first tri or your replacement for the upcoming season.
- Design: Function is key for these shorts! The fabric is just right for swimming, cycling, and running and the fit is great for optimal comfort and…dare we say an enjoyable triathlon.
- Fit: Thick waist band provides support and comfort as does the form fitting fabric to make an overall streamlined fit.
- Function: Tested for durability, these shorts will last race after race – training day after training day.
- Fabric: Long lasting polyester with a form fitting Lycra splice.
- Made in the USA: We design it, cut it, sew it, and sell it from San Luis Obispo, California – where all GH apparel is made.