Broad spectrum protection
Sweat and water-resistant sunscreen SPF 50 is formulated with non-nano clear Zinc Oxide to provide broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, leaving little to no white cast. Enriched with conditioning Vitamin E, cooling Aloe and nourishing Jojoba Oil to infuse skin with soothing moisture, Thinksports dermatologist recommended sunscreen is highly effective for an active lifestyle and long hours in the sun.
With a cleaner, healthier science-led purpose, Thinksports mission is to create products with unyielding standards for efficacy that support the wellness of their consumers, their families and their global community.
- Broad spectrum protection
- Effective, safe formula to nourish skin
- Reef Safe Formula
- Dries clear
- Water and sweat resistant up to 80 minutes
- Sheer coverage
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours when exposed to sun
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor