It was spring of ’88 when our company (known as HIND Performance at that time) introduced the first-ever “loose fitting tight” to the fitness industry, calling it The Munich Tight. It was one of its kind, an industry-changer, and it was manufactured in San Luis Obispo, CA where we design and manufacture our Munichs today.
HIND Spring ’88 Catalogue
To continue the Munich tradition during its 30th Anniversary this year, our design team carefully-selected and tested a new light, soft, performance fabric; layered it atop our cutting table, hand-cut it, and proudly stitched and sewed it into The 30th Anniversary Munich Light Pant V2 (for men and women).
“I like how soft these pants are the most. These pants have been extremely comfortable on my cold morning or evening runs and I didn’t have to worry about anything moving out of place while I ran. Each time I’ve visited your store I’ve truly appreciated all the help I’ve received. Everyone is so kind.” ~Cori Stanton
“The material of the product is so nicely made with good quality. I like the design of the product.” ~Sarah Z.
“Thanks again so much for the Munichs. I’ve done a couple runs in them so far; there’s been a couple days that it was cold enough. It actually snowed last week which is insane. I’m definitely a big fan of the new fabric. ” ~Tobin
“I am always too warm to wear running pants even in the winter but I actually really enjoyed the fit and material. The fabric was stretchy enough that I didn’t even notice them on my knees which I figured would be very noticeable.” ~Garrett
This newest addition to our Munich Pant Collection, this fitness pant is designed with a similar cut and fabric as our original Hind Munich. Sticking with traditions, we have taken our Munich Light Tight and upgraded the fabric to an even softer, slightly-thicker, velour fabric. The cut remains the same as all of our Munich Pants in this collection, featuring an athletic, tapered fit with 9″ ankle zippers for easy on/off, a drawstring for a precise fit, and side pockets. This second generation of our Munich Light Tight offers the same superior wicking and breathability with increased abrasion resistance and durability to go along with a plush velour feel.
- Fabric: Blended with velour fabric, this pant is plush, smooth, and irresistible with 4-way stretch properties thanks to its 60% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 16% Lycra material.
- Design: Technical fabric that is cut and designed for cool to cold weather; pockets on both hips make it an ideal warm-up/cool-down pant.
- Fit: Form fitting enough to be functional while you workout, but loose enough to eliminate concerns of clinging.
- Function: Functions well during colder runs to add the right amount of warmth and joint protection.
- Made in USA: Designed and manufactured in San Luis Obispo, CA – where all GH Sportswear is made.