We’re starting Summer 2017 off with the launch of our newest product in our Aqua Line, the Women’s Aqua Swim Short. Because when your customers continue to ask for a modest swim short that offers more coverage, you get to work! That’s exactly what our Design and Testing Teams have been doing over the last several months, working on a warm-weather-friendly, shorter version of our Women’s Aqua Tight. The results…
- UPF 50+.
- Conservatively Comfy.
- Made for Performance.
- Sizes XS-XXL.
- Swim Shorts.
More about the Women’s Aqua Swim Short:
The GH Women’s Aqua Swim Short offers a modest appeal with full glute, hip, and thigh coverage that provides a conservative fit with UPF 50+ protected swim fabric that’s extremely comfortable. It’s designed to be worn by itself as a swim bottom or over your existing swim suit for additional coverage. This long-lasting 100% polyester fabric is ideal for swimming, aqua aerobics, water therapy, snorkeling, walking on the beach, or any water sports where modesty and sun protection are desired.
- Design: Designed so that you can feel more secure in any swim suit by slipping these swim shorts on as a second layer.
- Fit: These swim shorts should fit snug like a typical swim suit. A tighter fit means less drag in the water.
- Function: UPF 50+ fabric sun protection with lots of coverage for swimming, aqua aerobics, and anything around water.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester swim fabric gives you the long life you desire out of these shorts.
- Made in the U.S.A: We design, test, manufacture, and sell all GH apparel at our headquarters in San Luis Obispo, California. Made in USA!