American Made. As the weather cools down keep your activities hot in this Aqua Vest designed for warmth, sun protection, and versatility. Its uniquely-designed, double-layered mesh body with fleece fabric lining provides wind-resistant and water-resistant conditions great for aqua aerobics, aqua therapy, or warm-up swims. The sleeveless design allows you to wear a rash guard underneath for added warmth and sun protection. The vest cut means zero arm restrictions which allows you to keeps your full range of motion. Wear the vest for an entire workout or quickly peal it off mid-workout with its full-zipper in the front. What once had been cold or uncomfortable temperatures during water class can now be a more pleasant experience.
- Design: Designed to kill-the-chill during water activities without weighing you down in the water, sleeveless allows for the use of a rash guard base layer or just your regular suit.
- Fit: For a correct fit, the aqua vest is designed to fit nice and snug. While zipping it closed, the fabric should be lightly stretched and pulled snug for an all-around taut fit. When fit correctly, it keeps water from actively flowing into vest which keeps you warmer.
- Function: Lightweight enough so that it doesn’t weigh you down in the water or restrict movements, but technical enough to insulate in cool to cold water or weather.
- Fabric: 100% polyester vest, keeps you warm and lasts against the chlorine.
- Made in USA: Designed and manufactured in San Luis Obispo, CA – where all GH Sports wear is made.
If you like the idea but think it might be a little too warm in your pool or are looking for a replacement during the summer, try our GH Women’s Aqua Shirt. Still need more warmth? Pair it with our Aqua Tight, or try our Aqua Thermal.