Category: Community

Enter to win a FREE 2016 SLO Tri Race Registration

The 37th Annual SLO TRI is set for Sunday, July 24th and GH Sports is raffling off a free registration (a $75 value) to one courageous individual. To enter for a chance to win a Free 2016 SLO Tri Race Registration ($75 Value) in the “Show Your Courage” SLO TRI Sweepstakes by GH Sports, FILL IN THE… Read more »

A Meatlover’s Journey to a Plant-Based Diet

Happy with my plate of BBQ Pulled Pork & Chicken Wings. Oh, how I’ll miss you so. I love meat.  I love everything about it from the sizzle of bacon in a frying pan to the aroma that wafts through the house, lingering just long enough to remind me of the great meat-filled meal I… Read more »

Vortex: A New Women’s Tri Short

GH Women's Vortex Tri Short

It’s triathlon season. It’s time to see how those long hours of training will pay off. While there is a lot that goes into preparing for a triathlon, one of the important things you can do for yourself is to make sure you have the right tri gear for racing. With this in mind, our… Read more »

Join us! 3rd Annual Bike Breakfast

Start May 2016 Bike Month off on the right pedal! Ride over to GH Sports on Monday, May 2, 2016 between 7am – 10am for our 3rd Annual Bike Breakfast to kick off Bike Month. We’ll be serving up healthy smoothies for breakfast and offering raffle prizes, exclusive cyclist discounts, and fun. Of course our… Read more »

Official MM4K Training Day – March 20, 2016

RSVP appreciated to service@ghsports.com Join GH Sports on Sunday, March 20th 8am – 12pm for this Official Miracle Miles for Kids Training Day to prepare for the 2016 Miracle Miles for Kids 10k Walk/Run (set for Saturday, May 7, 2016: http://mm4k.com/) TRAINING Doors open at 9am so come early. Walks/runs will begin at 9am! GH… Read more »

Speed Training- Yes, the Pain Is Worth It

Speed Training- Yes, the Pain Is Worth It There’s something to be said for speed training, and that something is usually that it’s grueling and painful. Unless it’s a full gallop towards the last bus home or an adrenaline-filled escape from what may or may not have been a snake on the trail, a sprint… Read more »

I can see clearly now – finding the right goggles

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles

There’s not a whole lot of gear involved in swimming. It’s one of the only sports you could do with absolutely no equipment – except for your suit of course! With so little to keep track of, it can be a real benefit to put some thought into the small things. If you’re looking to… Read more »

Re-Energize Your Body & Spirit in 3 Simple Steps

GH Women's G3 Sport Tight

Between work responsibilities, family duties, fitness activities, and simply trying to “do it all,” it’s easy to get wound up, stressed out, and overwhelmed. Taking moments each day to re-energize can help calm our minds and be present in each moment. Three easy ways to feed our body and spirit right now is to be… Read more »

“I haven’t done it yet” – high honors for Peter Ueberroth, a man with the highest mindset

Former San Jose State water polo player and former commissioner of Major League Baseball Peter Ueberroth is set to receive NCAA’s highest honor, the Theodore Roosevelt Award, in January 2016.  His work has created change; his story inspires change. An entrepreneur and humanitarian who has left impactful marks in both the athletic and business arenas,… Read more »

New Aqua Vest – from the GH Aqua Line

GH Women's Aqua Vest

by Tobin Villalva, GH Sports Team Member I always describe GH Sports as a “triathlon-specialty store” to anyone who hasn’t been to our retail store.  “Specialty” means we carry products you aren’t going to find at normal sporting good stores. What types of products exactly? Our new GH Aqua Vest is a perfect example of… Read more »